Friday, November 18, 2011

Zatanna has my Birthday!



In honor of me sharing Zatanna, the Mistress of Magic, who I recently discovered shares my May 20th birthday, which ups her in my eyes by a factor of ten, I will share Justice League Dark, the only title to feature Zatanna in the New 52. Also features John Constantine, Madame Xanadu, Deadman, and Shade. If regular superheroes aren't magical enough then these heroes should appeal to you.

Zatanna has always been a favorite of mine ever since she was shown as a confidant of Batman in the Justice League Unlimited Episode "This Little Piggy". I later discover that her sisterly relationship with Bruce is also in the comics where she acts as his go to magical expert. I am hoping for good things from this title and I hope they do right by the character.

1 comment: